Open Thread

Lurkers Unite! I know you’re out there. There’s at least two I’m aware of. If you lurk this blog, I demand that you comment, at least so your email address gets into the list-of-emails-with-moderated-comments. Then the next time you comment, you won’t get moderated! Yay!

I’ll start it off. Bill Clinton sounded like an elder statesman this morning, while GW Bush sounded lide a n00b. Discuss.

This entry was posted in Random. Bookmark the permalink.

14 Responses to Open Thread

1. Kim says:

Am I a lurker? I can’t remember if I’ve outted myself or not. Well, I guess either way, I’m not any more. :)

2. Robin says:

LURK LURK!!

3. Bill says:

Bleah! There’s still at least one known lurker who hasn’t commented. Do not make me come get you. You know who you are.

4. Annie says:

It could very well be my spouse. You’re welcome to come get him, but I might be forced to defend him with my PVC-clad super powers. :)

5. Ken says:

I like Stephen King’s term of “Constant Reader” much more than “Lurker.” :)

Besides, I thought I commented enough earlier that I’m already on the “approved email” whitelist. I’m Ken, former co-worker of Meb, btw. …I’m not the last lurker, am I?

6. Bill says:

No. You’re not. And that person had better comment soon, or I might have to open the proverbial can.

7. Bill says:

Still not the person I’m expecting. I promise to deride this person if HE does not comment.

8. Crowdsurfing Stormtrooper says:

I guess I’m one of the lurkers. That’s because despite my five minutes of fame, I’m still not nearly as awesome as you people.

Maybe I should get some help from you people in trading my ABS plastic for PVC. :)

9. Bill says:

I’m sure we would be happy to see a stormtroooper outfit made of PVC. It would be quite sexy.

But, I’m still waiting for my last known lurker to appear. He’s got about two day’s before I lambast him.

10. Mike says:

I think you might be looking for me – not that I lurk very often (maybe more now that I bookmarked it on my new computer)

11. Tom says:

Can’t be me. I’ve made enough comments in the past.

12. Tim says:

Commenting per request. I lurk therefore I am? Um…no idea if I’m the lurker your looking for, but I definitely qualify as lurking so…here I am. Oddly, I’ve been sick these last few days and not checking the various blogs and such that I usually do…so did not read this and comment earlier. Going to go crawl back into my shadowy lurking ways now…