Strangely Fascinating

While popping around Flickr, I came across a forum thread. It concerns the process of “blocking” another user of Flickr from viewing your photos or emailing you. It’s really quite simple. You click “Block” and voila! No bothering anymore by whatever user it happened to be.

This guy doesn’t seem to get it. The thread is quite amusing.

This entry was posted in Fun. Bookmark the permalink.

7 Responses to Strangely Fascinating

1. zerj says:

Awesome,
    Thats one of those threads that the admins were definately right in closing but I really wish they hadn’t. I really do hope he was lieing about english being his first language though or at least lying about his age. Otherwise that was really sad.

2. Bill says:

He was either sad, or entirely too caffeinated while posting. I’m still not sure what the heck he really wanted.

3. Mebbie says:

That was one of the most hilarious threads I’ve read in a long time. I think I’m going to try to use the phrase, “blocking someone makes everyone humiliating in the park”, at least once a day from now on!

4. Mebbie says:

And just to add to the amusement, I checked out his flickr account. Check out his “screen shots” at http://www.flickr.com/photos/the-roller-coaster-tycoon-photographs/sets/72157594494713528/

They are literally, photos of a TV screen!!!!

5. zerj says:

Wow, I was leaning towards thinking he was japanese after reading his blogs and seeing way to much interest in japanese girl bands. But after those screen shots I’m leaning back towards dumbass.

6. Jenn says:

I was poking around on some other threads and he was almost as odd. Or course once I saw his name I had to stop and read. Nothing as good as this though.

7. Chris says:

“Like watching a train wreck” Must not LOL… baby sleeping in lap…